Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yahoo! AvatarsWell, here I am, finally. It's a good thing my computer has so much patience, since it has taken some trial and error to get to this point. I've never done this before, so I feel sort of like I'm in a foreign country where I don't speak the language! I really do want to learn how all this works, though, so I plan to keep at it.

I'm the Young Adult librarian in a small town and I would really like to know what all it is that people do with blogs, pictures, etc on the web and this seems like a good way to learn. Now let's hope I can remember how I got here so I can get back again later!

1 comment:

GGalles said...

I think that many young adults consider MySpace and Facebook their territory and wish that adults would stay away. But there are many ways to use the applications with different labels so that adults are allowed - especially if there is some means for youth to be involved - book reviews, teen spaces, etc.